Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Andy Warhol




I am a huge fan of Andy Warhol. If you haven't seen the movie Factory Girl, you need to see it. It will change your life. sort of.

I want to decorate a secret room in my future house and cover the walls with Warhol paintings and his quotes. He is a crazy twisted genius and he inspires.

"In the future, everybody will be world famous for 15 minutes
.

Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details.

Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.

I never understood why when you died, you didn't just vanish, everything could just keep going on the way it was only you just wouldn't be there. I always thought I'd like my own tombstone to be blank. No epitaph, and no name. Well, actually, I'd like it to say 'figment.'

I wonder if it's possible to have a love affair that lasts forever.

I'm the type who'd be happy not going anywhere as long as I was sure I knew exactly what was happening at the places I wasn't going to. I'm the type who'd like to sit home and watch every party that I'm invited to on a monitor in my bedroom.

Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?"

No comments:

Post a Comment