Tuesday, June 16, 2009

zesty

I have a wonderful job.

The definition of wonderful involves a lot of sitting, talking, facebook stalking, texting, and dr. pepper floats.

I work in the computer lab of Hankamer Business School at Baylor University and my expert job title is "lab attendant." wow. so official. I cannot describe to you all of the responsibility and effort that comes with such a job as this. Sometimes I am even forced to put a new ink cartridge into a printer. Okay, you got me...that has not happened ... yet.

at first i was only getting about 25 hours a week...that was no bueno. But I have recently inflated that number to about 38 hours a week :) Before tomorrow my schedule is 11-4 M-F ... but starting tomorrow my schedule is 9-4 M-F, Saturdays I have off, and Sundays 5-8pm :) I am pretty excited about my hours! WHOO

TONIGHT IS A GOOD NIGHT. ITS TUESDAY.
what is so great about tuesday? okay okay I will tell you: $.50 movie and $3.33 taco place at Rosa's. LEGIT!! and $1.00 hot dogs at the movie. Can I just please ramble about how happy food and movie and snack for $5 makes me??? it makes me really happy. I'm going to see 17 again...okay dont make fun of me. I vowed that I would NEVER see a movie with Zac Efron in it (not only is he a star of High School Musical, but he is a completely unattractive douchebaggery little kid who frosts his hair.) ... however, I yahoo-movied 17 again and guess what? Yahoo users gave it an A-. OKAY THAT IS WHAT DARK KNIGHT RECEIVED. Any movie that has the same user rating as the likes of hottie heath (God rest his soul) and Boondock Saints and such...well, i think that i deserve to see it. and for 50 cents....i think that is almost an insult to it, so i'll take it. hahaha. Zac Efron is still an undesireable little frog in my opinion but I will insult him for 50 cents.

JENNIFER IS BACK FROM INDIA ... this makes me so happy! She is teaching me all about converting dollars to rupis. It is 1 dollar for every 50 rupis. This is a good bargain. She visited me at work at my oh so stressful job for like 2hours and I got to inspect her new purse. SO CUTE. it was only like _______ rupis, which converts to only 20 bucks. legit. she said she got me a scarf and bracelet too ... exciting :) I am about to be so cultured with an Indian scarf and Indian bracelet. Watch out Obama.... (not sure why I said that). So now that 3rd future roomie is back in waco, operation move in and buy furniture can commence. wheee.

Last time I went to Rosa's Tacos I got really stuffed. I think that is because I had a hot dog at the FIFTY CENT -no, not the rapper- movie right before we went to get 3.33 taco plate. and listen to this children: they give you 1)3 hard or soft chicken or beef tacos; 2)2 EXTREMELY DELICIOUS TORTS (aka tortilla...no, we're not getting arrested from Rosa's for TORTIOUS CRIMES); 3)rice and beans (i get double rice because I do not like beans); 3)unlimited supply of salsa and guac! it is quite a bargain, isn't it?

Another bright spot: ESKIMO HUT. Lindsay and I are going to make that a frequent occurance. We went yesterday and got a delicious treat called starburst with way too much something in it and then she came back to work with me.. It was a great representation of the Baylor Student Body: We brink alcohol to our campus jobs. Since orientation is going on. Speaking of Orientation, how many more people are we going to have to point in the direction of kayser auditorium?!? I'm not joking...literally there are huge signs in the lobby that say KAYSER on them and for some reason people miss them? c'mon people, we thought you were coming to Baylor because you were bright. Go to A&M if you don't know directions...or can't read. Thank you.

Have a good day, Blogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment