Sunday, March 28, 2010

Elite 8, Road Trips and Homecookin'

What a great weekend!

I don't even care that Baylor lost to Duke in the final half of the Elite 8 game. It was such an awesome game and weekend and SEASON for Baylor. Yes, I'm what you would call a fair weather fan, but I have a feeling that I'm going to become a hardcore legit Baylor basketball fan now. I am so proud of the basketball team.

The Bears have not participated in an Elite 8 tournament since 1950! And I got to see them play this weekend.

Brian and I went to College Station Saturday night and went to Northgate. I had a lot of fun. Not to mention the fact that I hadn't actually hung out with Matney since last October-ish! It was a great weekend and I'm gearing up for a relatively low stress week. Then Easter break! We get Friday AND Monday off so that's extremely appealing.

Brian and I will be driving to Kerr Thursday afternoon when he gets off work. I'm excited to see the parentals, go horizontal with my license, have some real food and just have 4 days off from school to relax!

Beck signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment