Sunday, August 23, 2009

I don't want to go

ugh. ugh. ugh. ugh. ugh.

I am not ready for school to start. This was absolutely the best summer of my life so far and now it's ending. My woes are immense. IMMENSE, I TELL YOU and NEVER ENDING.

I didn't buy a parking sticker (they were $225!!!) for this semester so it looks like i'll be a)hitching rides to school every day or b)riding the glorious bus to school everyday. I like the bus, but I seem to miss it quite often (the whole punctual thing and me ...yeah, we don't really mesh well).

I just changed the time of one of my classes like an hour ago and so now instead of having it on Tues/Thur, I have it on Monday evenings from 5:30 to 8pm. I'm also taking a Tuesday evening class from 6:30 to 9pm. we'll see how that goes.

I wish that I was as lucky as Matney and got to start school on Aug 31st. I envy her terribly right now. I know I'm not supposed to envy people, but how can I NOT when she gets a whole other week to do nothing that involves school?!?! TOTAL ENVY.

I also have a class with Brian now. ha. love in the classroooooooom.

I guess I'm going to hit the hay now (be shocked, Hannah and Jennifer. I'm going to bed before 3am). I'm rather tired from running errands and getting ready for escuela today, plus I have to wake up at like 8:45 because I'm not really sure when the bus comes (I'm prepared) so I need some shut-eye.

I created a new blog for Theta (scholarship stuff). check it out. www.thetabaylor.blogspot.com - I just posted the first entry. Have a good night and good first day of school (except for Matney because she doesn't have to worry about starting school for another week).

1 comment:

  1. i would just like to thoroughly rub it in that i, unlike most, will NOT (i repeat will NOT) be going to school tomorrow. ;)
    i hope your first day goes well, kb!

    ReplyDelete