Wednesday, August 12, 2009

if i had a band i would name it Blogspot.

...It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis.

(and when you don't have to pay an electric bill...)

IN OTHER NEWS, I found this priceless gem of a photo while definitely not stalking the one on the right's facebook profile (pshh, who uses facebook anymore?). I would like to note that the very couch pictured in this photo is located in the boy on the right's apartment as we speak - he is 20 years old now.

I wonder how many children were conceived on that bad boy. kidding!

This is the piece of wood that I'm not quite sure what to make of. I was thinking maybe painting it a deep teal color and then writing or stenciling in gold letters a single word or a good quote. Or painting it brown and doing the gold lettering. I'm indecisive. Shoot me some ideas. Oh, and please excuse the I-look-like-I'm-on-drugs appearance ... I swear I'm not.

What would a girl do without a manly man to photograph while he sands his new future table of unmentionable purpose? Answer: she would make her own unmentionables!
tra la la, you're cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment