Friday, July 24, 2009

bon soir

dear blog,

it's a little late for a post tonight and i feel quite certain that i am the only person "blogging" at this hour, as it is a little past 1:30am, but i was just so excited about my new blog layout that i couldn't help myself. had to try it out.

I stole the bow from hannah (though i'm fairly certain that i found the bow for her blog in the beginning of all this blog mania) so for that i admit my non-creativity ... and instead of using html code all i had to do was copy and paste a pre-made layout. blogging made easy.

I'm currently watching DEXTER. Brian and I are obsessed with this show - a little twisted, yes, but extremely suspenseful. in a world of predictable tv shows, Dexter breaks the mold with it's ever-evolving plot lines, clever dialogue, and perfectly cast characters. We're actually on the last episode right now. (we have watched all 3 seasons in approximately 2 weeks. hm, and i wonder why I haven't finished unpacking completely) Bittersweet moment. Please watch this show. You will not be disappointed. It's going to be sad to say goodbye to Dexter and his morbid ways...but he will be back in September.

Other news includes my tattoo research. I am strongly contemplating (already decided) getting 3 small stars on my caboose. I have wanted a tattoo for a long time...I've almost got one on multiple occasions but never quite convinced myself completely to get it done...until now. I can tell you that in the next 4 months, I will have an inconspicuous ink mark on my right "cheek." I'm sorry, but there will not be pictures. i have always liked the idea of having a tattoo in a spot where no one would see it.

Brian is giving me an evil eye ... he's right, I need to soak in the last 45 minutes of our good pal, Dexter Morgan.

Farewell and goodnight to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment