Wednesday, July 8, 2009

surprises


Packing is extremely daunting. which explains why i have been sitting on the couch looking at the tv-less entertainment center and the half-packed boxes for about an hour now. I started packing last night, packed all the way until 7:30pm when I decided to take a short nap. It turned in to a 2 hour long sojourn and I woke up overcome by the need to indulge in Taco Tuesday. After all, that is what Tuesdays are for. Brian picked it up for us after he got off work and we watched HGTV for awhile until I decided that I really wanted ice cream.

He went to ghetto heb and picked up some delicious Dreyers Slow Churned Vanilla Yogurt (it will change your life) and he also had a couple of surprises with him: Gran Torino (GREAT MOVIE. Clint Eastwood still has the charm), Hazelnut Gelato (hello people, it tastes like Nutella!), and .... a dozen roses. Sometimes I know when he has flowers for me, but last night I was legitimately surprised.

The boxes await.

No comments:

Post a Comment