Wednesday, July 29, 2009

voyage awaits


there are a lot of reasons to smile today.
1. starbucks after work.

2. finished my accounting homework after 2 hours of working on it.

3. Brian has an interview at the lab today ... yes, the same lab as me. and yes...interviews are actually held for this extremely difficult job position.

4. today is the last day of class for me this week

5. I finally and officially moved out last night. there are no more traces of me living there and i turn in my keys today after work. glorious

6. I will be in Olney, Texas in 11 hours ... and leaving for NEW MEXICO in 16 hours.

I can't wait to be in another state! I am a little disappointed that I leave on the same day that Vanessa gets back from Chicago...but I will be back shortly to see her and have a roomie reunion!

Hannah informed me today that Nini was going to bring her computer to Ruidoso for "blogging purposes" so don't worry all you loyal followers... I will have access to a computadora and I will be updating my blog and letting you all in on my mini vacation. I'm also really excited because we are going to Carlsbad Caverns and I have not been there since 1996! My parents are a little jealous that I get to go there, but I will take a couple of pictures for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment