Wednesday, July 15, 2009

strawberry cravings


I am writing in the blog today mostly because I do not want to study. I am a very disappointing blogger right now - I haven't posted any of the pictures of the new apartment nor have I posted pictures of my sweet Salvation Army finds ($20 couch, anyone?), but I assure you that those are coming. This weekend most likely. I know my loyal followers will love to see them. Ha.

Right now my apartment looks like this: sweet couch, cute throw pillows, mug collection, boxes boxes boxes, cool rocking chair, antique lamp, mosaic antique side table, boxes boxes boxes. That's just the apartment. It's a little frustrating to pack everything up from one apartment - which is in the same complex - carry everything down 3 flights of stairs, pack it in my car, drive about 100 feet to the other apartment, carry it up 1 flight up stairs, and unpack. It seems so pointless and futile. Nevertheless, I will be doing the same thing tonight when I get out of .... class.

I have a test today. Not really prepared for that. My ultimate goal is to just pass with a 70 in that class. I know, big dreams. The class itself isn't that hard, but there are just so many other things I would rather be doing than sitting at home and reading Managerial Accounting. No, thank you.

I was planning on painting the walls in my bedroom and an accent wall in the living room...but they were actually fresh painted when we moved in - a beige color...it's great! It warms the entire apartment up. The hard wood floors are only 6 months old! There's a paint spot on the carpet that the painters left so they're coming in to clean our carpet on Thursday or Friday. Better move the boxes somewhere else! ... or unpack them.

I'm craving strawberries ... I went to walmart the other night with Jennifer and we couldn't find any. It was a little depressing. Tonight after class I think I'm going to eat an entire package of them to assuage me.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment