Thursday, September 3, 2009

ambiguous posting

This week played a disappearing act. It went by quickly. I barely had time to stress out about school and, let me tell you, that is quite a rarity.

I'm trying to become one of the "favorites" in one of my journalism classes. I read bubooks reviews and it says that he picks favorites. Well, I want to be one of those. Today I was especially gabby in class. I shared some pretty enlightening experiences about how I used to feel prejudiced in the waitressing biz. He seemed intrigued. Nice. I'm generally not a brown-noser, but I think it is especially important to get to know my professors, especially this guy...he knows his stuff. If bubooks tells me to do it, I'm gonna do it with all my heart and soul.

This is my 4.0 semester, I can feel it.

Since I am becoming a well-read news consumer now, I was reading the Baylor Lariat and discovered that the Waco Hippodrome is officially re-opening for friday movie nights. This Friday they are showing The Godfather. In HD. For 5 bucks. Am I going to be there? You bet your blogging little behind that I'm going to be there! They're going to show a lot of the old classic movies which is really cool because the Hippodrome is the original place they were shown when they first came out way back when.

All depending on whether Brian and I go to College Station this weekend, of course. I really want to go, but Greg is...being difficult. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Well, TGIW everyone. Happy Laboring.

No comments:

Post a Comment