Friday, September 25, 2009

twenty-one




Oh, the arctic (tundra).

This week was a pretty good week and it was filled with interesting events. For one, I turned 21 on Wednesday whoo hoo and got to go to the Blink 182 concert which was playing in Dallas on my birthday. FATE.
I also learned that Brian knows a lot more Blink 182 songs then I ever thought he would. He knew a couple that I didn't even know! Such as ones from their first album...the first Blink song I ever heard was All the Small Things and I never bothered to research what songs came before that one. Brian did bother to research that though, way back when.

The concert was amazing! It really really really was. and words cannot really express how much i enjoyed it, so i'm going to stop talking about it.

Tonight I'm celebrating with all of my best girlfriends. I think that Matney is even coming from College Station to Waco to go bar-hopping with us. I hope she does end up coming. I haven't seen that child in a while and next weekend is HER 21st birthday so of course I will see her then, but I think we deserve 2 weekends. Haha.

School is going okay. My journalism class is REALLY stressing me out right now. We don't have tests and it's not especially hard, but there is a LOT of outside class work such as interviewing people, finding contacts, etc etc. It's a lot harder than it sounds. Sometimes I just want to grow up and get a job and skip all this college stuff altogether.
I get stressed out way too easily.

But then again, I love college and I love my friends and if I had to skip all of that right now, I would miss out on so much. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment