Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jennifer's Body

I saw the movie Jennifer's Body last night. and if you can get past the "cool" phrases and poorly delivered lines, then it's actually not a bad movie for a comedy-horror flick.

Example 1. Jennifer (Megan Fox) gets stomach punctured by a long metal pole. She says (after taking the pole out of her abdomen):
"You got a tampon? You look like you might be pluggin'."

Example 2. At the end of the movie (spoiler? maybe) "Needy" (aka Anita aka the chick from Mean Girls) stabs Jennifer in the heart to kill her. And instead of screaming or moaning in agony or acting shocked at the fact that her best friend just stabbed her in the heart, she says:
"My tit..."
Needy says, "No, Jennifer. Your heart."
Jennifer then regains all the color that possessed little demons have and died.

I don't really feel like I wasted my money seeing the movie ... if anything it motivated me to go work out because Megan Fox's body is totally, like, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment