Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I sort of like School.


I would like to start this off by saying that Gumby's Pizza Rolls truly are a delicious indulgence and I am extremely jealous that I will not be able to indulge with matneyrae.blogspot.


The next thing I would like to discuss is that fact that Beej (commonly known as Brian Patches Rolater) ate at Rosa's last night for Taco Tuesday without me! I can't help it that I have class until 9pm...you should never ditch a woman on the night of the week that she looks the most forward to in regard to FOOD. If Gregory Scott is a fuddy-duddy, then Brian James is a TRAITOR.


To be honest, I don't have much to write about. School is going...schooling-ly. I don't have to go to Theta meetings on Monday nights anymore because of my Monday evening class (which, by the way, is a FANTASTIC class)... so I really can't tell ya how Theta is going. The VP of Education does my announcements every meeting so I don't have to resign. I'm pretty glad about that. I think I might want an Exec position next year so keeping this position and not having to "resign" is a good way to get on Exec.


I like my journalism and marketing classes A LOT. One of my journalism classes is going to be my hardest class by a land slide this semester but that will be good. We get to put some our news stories in The Lariat (Baylor's newspaper) if they are good enough. I really wanted to write an interest piece on the Baylor Hockey Team (there is no ice in Waco, they have to travel 2 hours just to practice, they have legit players from Canada, some of the kids have been playing hockey since they were 3 or 4 years old...I thought it would be a great piece) but we don't get to be that creative and my professor assigned our stories. I'm covering nonprofit work with the elderly. Ho-Hum.


I hope your weeks are going schooling-ly. Like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment