Wednesday, September 16, 2009

hockey players have cute butts.

Thank goodness it's hump day.

I'm writing an article for one of my journalism classes and I'm covering the Baylor Hockey Team. Tonight I'm riding with Brian to his practice in Duncanville so I can interview the players and coaches and get some pictures.

I'm going to be so legit.

I love hockey, simply adore it. Never really liked it before I started dating Bri. Well, let me rephrase: I just wasn't really aware of how attractive of a sport it is. Hockey fights are the epitome of manliness and it just so happens that my boyfriend is pretty manly and can knock people down. It's also just an intense, adrenaline-filled game.

I have all my interview questions written in a little notebook. My camera is charging as we speak. And a heavy sweatshirt is ready for the occasion. It gets cold in the hockey rink. Oh, and Jennifer is coming too; maybe she will meet the man of her dreams in a sweaty jersey and skates.

No comments:

Post a Comment