Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today was Neat.

I thought this picture was appropriate (read the headline hahaha).

So that hockey story I was telling you about...it's going to be in the Lariat (that is Baylor's newspaper) tomorrow! I'm thrilled. My first legit publication. Besides The Tivy Tatler. If only Clarkson could see me now.

Today has been a hectic day, to say the least. I took the article to Dr. Owens' office to have it scan over it and ask a couple questions about attribution. It was just going to be a daily grade toward the class. Apparently he decided that it should be in The Lariat.
"Can you get pictures and submit this by 5?" Owens asked.

I had 30 minutes.

I ended up using photos from the team's photographer, Josh Ward (crediting him, of course). I submitted 4 photos with the article and notified the coach that Baylor Hockey might finally be getting some exposure. They deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment